AWS Services Explored
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) - logically isolated section of the AWS cloud.
- AWS Transit Gateway - connectivity and routing between VPCs and data center.
- AWS Site-to-Site VPN - connection from our data center to our VPCs.
- Amazon Route 53 Resolver - DNS integration between AWS and on-prem (data center).
- AWS Cloud9 - cloud development environment we will use to edit files and access the data center VPN virtual device.
- AWS Systems Manager, Session Manager - secure server shell access without SSH keys to manage.
- AWS CloudFormation - a common language to model all the resources needed for your applications across all regions and accounts in JSON or YAML format.
- AWS Privatelink - provides private connectivity between VPCs and AWS services.
Privacy | Site terms | © 2020 Amazon Web Services, Inc. or its Affiliates. All rights reserved.